Care & Policies
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
- Printed apparel should be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
- You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
- Apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
- When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Can I exchange an item for a diﬀerent size/color?
At this time, we don't oﬀer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would ﬁt better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed in our store, in the product description section.
Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
What’s the return/refund policy?
Refunds and returns are only oﬀered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items, and alert us within 14 days of delivery. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of the wrong/damaged items.
Reasons for returns/refunds/replacement:
- Item(s) arrived misprinted/defective
- Item(s) arrived not as described
- Print has worn off of garment within 30 days
Very rarely, an item(s) print was not properly treated with fixation agent and the print wears off. If the print wears off within 30 days of delivery, Handlers & Humans will replace or refund the item(s).
- If the order is within the 30 day window since being delivered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and pictures of the garment/print
- If you are no longer within the 30 day window we unfortunately will not be able to offer a refund or replacement
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulﬁll an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- Other International: 10–20 business days
It's important to note that our delivery dates are only estimated, not guaranteed, but we will take full responsibility if orders are deemed as lost or exceed the additional waiting time period (30 days after shipping) with a replacement of the item(s) or refund.
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs oﬃce. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs oﬃce directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch, please do the following:
- Check your shipping conﬁrmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- If the address is incorrect, we are not responsible for incorrect addresses as stated on order, but contact us so we can watch to see if the order is returned to us so we can send it to the correct address
- Ask your local post oﬃce if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
- Please allow at least 30 days after shipping before deeming it as not delivered
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post oﬃce or at your neighbor’s, get in touch at email@example.com with your order number.